Bidvertiser

12 September 2010

Rightway Entertainment presents Vol. II Unplugged-The Daytime Edition

Hey, Duval! I’m baaack! (in my best T.I. voice). Sorry I’ve been neglecting the blog, but I’ve been dealing with life. Or should I say, life’s been dealing with me! But hey, it gets like that sometimes.


Well, the good news is, I came out of hibernation just in time to spread the word about my homeboy, Rod G. He’s doing it the Right Way again and this time he’s flippin the script and doing a daytime concert. That’s right, you read correctly. It’s time to say farewell to summer on September 18 at Endo Exo with Rightway Entertainment Unplugged Vol. II-The Daytime Edition. A mix of hip-hop and spoken word, the event features DJ Al Pete on the 1’s and 2’s, Seven and Moe as the MC’s, and performances by Odd Rod, Monica Monet, Lefty Gunz and Al Kida, and more- all topped off with a live band. I was at Rod’s Unplugged Vol. I at Café 331 a couple of months ago, so I know that this brother can put on a quality show. The place was full, the drink specials were flowin, and the vibe was just right. Expect more of the same with Vol. II and make sure you come in lookin extra fly as we used to say in the 90’s, because photographers will be onsite.

Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Call 904-651-9832 or 904-233-6897 for more info. Endo Exo is located at 1224 King St. in San Marco.

Stay tuned to my blog.  Now that I'm back, I'm ready to go and I've got lots to write about.  I have a link to Thrill Da Playa's new album,  some real conscious hip-hop tracks from The Prolegend Movement, and I'm gonna talk about women in hip-hop.  The moment I've been waiting for since 1999 has arrived:  Lauryn Hill is back.  She's got a new single with Ron Isley that I'm really feelin, and I will have a link to the video up soon.  In the meantime, see you this Saturday at Endo Exo!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment